Thursday, February 25, 2010

02/25/10 POST (LAZY AGAIN...)

             Sorry for the lazy postings; however, I try to make up for it with making posts that are worthwhile.

              Check out the new posting heading called "Recent Acquisitions", where I share with you clothing that I have purchased that I think is pretty darn cool.

These are some shirts and a jacket that I picked up at Premium Goods, over in the Rice Village of Houston, TX.:





               The first 3 shirts are from a collection drawn by a European artist that I dig called Parra. He has a clothing line that goes by the name "Rockwell". Go check 'em out at http://www.rockwellclothing.com/.

                The next t-shirt is from another clothing line that I love called T.I.T.S. (or Two In The Shirt). This is from the branch in the line called "The Wifey Series". Check out the graphic because it definitely makes a statement.
               Check out the next piece. It's from a clothing line called 10 Deep. The jacket is their answer to the letterman craze going on in the urban wear scene. I dig this look because it really ties into how I feel: scholarly.  Not only should the look be represented, but it should also be lived (i.e.- GO TO SCHOOL, READ BOOKS, etc.).

Anyway, I've got some other acquisitions and previously worn outfits coming up. Again, sorry about the lack of posts recently. Very busy on the home front.

Peace

D. Landry

No comments:

Post a Comment